REGIONAL HEALTH PROPERTIES
Founded in 1991, Regional Health Properties, Inc. (the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc. | NYSE American: RHE) is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company that invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions. The company currently owns, leases or manages for third parties, 30 facilities.
REGIONAL HEALTH PROPERTIES FACTS
- Founded 1991, Regional Health Properties, Inc. (the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc.) went public in 2006 and currently trades on the NYSE American (RHE)
- In July 2014, the company announced its plan to transition from an owner and operator of skilled nursing facilities to a healthcare property holding and leasing company
- Similar to REIT, portfolio consists of long-term, triple-net leases that generate predictable, recurring streams of rental payments
- Growing pipeline of portfolio expansion opportunities
- Strong management team with the financial and operational experience to expand the portfolio and grow the business
See important discussion about risks associated with forward-looking statements in the public filings made by Regional Health Properties with the Securities and Exchange Commission.